PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT – PROJECT START
- SC BOLD TEHNOLOGIES SRL, based in Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti, 11 Cameliei str., telephone number: +40747 222 228, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, is launching, starting from April 1st, the implementation of the “Virtual simulated platform for compliance learning - testing. A bold Romanian-Norwegian cooperation.", project, co-financed within the “SME Growth Romania” programme, according to the Financing agreement number 2020/505503, concluded with Innovation Norway as programme operator;
- The total amount of the project is EUR 618,600, out of which the non-reimbursable financial assistance shall not exceed the amount of EUR 286,000, the level of non-reimbursable co-financing being 46.07% for the investment component and 50% for external consultancy and studies development related services;
- The project will be implemented in Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti, 11 Cameliei street;
- Project implementation duration: the project shall be implemented by January 31st, 2022.
- The general objective of the project is:
- The general objective of the project is to develop a fully gamified learning and testing platform for risk and compliance learning.
- Additional details can be obtained from:
- Contact person’s name: Florin Grosu;
- Position: Project Manager;
- Address: Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti, 11 Cameliei street;
- Telephone number: +40747 222 228, E-mail: email@example.com.
For more details regarding the funding programme, please visit
The first modules of the elearning platform are now ready and the first test users are going through the learning program, an introductory course in Macroeconomics. The platform supports multiple languages and has a responsive design so that it can be used on mobile devices as well.